Skanderbeg is currently during the process of update, but worry not! We'll be back soon.
In the meantime, you can take a moment to read the changelog, to see what's next in store for us.
Current ETA: 7-9 AM GMT on Saturday.
Update 1.4: Reinvigoration
- Overhauled countries ledger - featuring modernized looks, search bar, pagination, ability to edit player column(which also affects the map), significant improvements to optimization & more. See preview
- Overhauled country-specific ledger page - featuring chart visualizing total battle casualties taken over years, monarch history, improved looks, localized idea & govt reform names and more. See preview
- Skanderbeg now has a public API which can allow interacting with our systems beyond what our UI provides. The API includes(among others) functions for fetching statistics of specified in-game countries, uploading saves, fetching localization&flags of specified countries and many more. See preview
- Support for EUIV 1.30: Emperor, including the new map, flags, ideas, policies, localization, estate privileges, hegemonies & more. Over time the support for 1.30 will be expanded depending on how it ends up changing the way the game is played.
- In the works: a new, rebuilt from the ground up grading sheet for effective discipline calculations.
- Added 4 new mapmodes to visualize superregions/regions/areas/trade nodes See preview
- Overhauled the way manpower recovery is calculated to properly reflect "new" discoveries in terms of how the in-game formula actually works. Note that whilst the numbers you see on Skanderbeg might not reflect
your in-game manpower recovery with 100% accuracy, a chunk of it is intended(for example: currently enabled state edicts are ignored.
- Revamped the old "report a bug" page so that it actually works and also includes a switch between bug reports & suggestions.
- Refreshed the "My maps" page. See preview
- Added a fancy footer at the bottom of all pages on Skanderbeg. Depending on user feedback this might either get updated or removed completely.
- Total mana spent in the "Mana usage" subledger is now divided into categories.
- Minor improvements to how Skanderbeg works on mobiles, including disabled page scaling on map & others. This will be expanded going forward.
- Massive, albeit mostly invisible, improvements to how Skanderbeg's codebase is structured, that should hopefully improve load times on the tool in general.
- Player mapmode now shows former player countries(ie. countries that had a player at any point in time, but not at the moment when the savefile was made) as blurred.
- Ideas mapmode now also shows what idea groups selected country took.
- Timeline is now initially hidden(which should hopefully improve load times of the map) but can be enabled with a button.
- Slight improvements to map image generator.
Please note that whilst there was a great deal of minor bug fixes implemented to Skanderbeg between last big changelog update and now, not all of them made it into this list. The following list is NOT
- Fixed a bug where in rare occasions -% damage received was counted as a penalty(ie. +% damage received)
- Fixed a bug where map image generator would not work with certain mapmodes.
- Fixed a bug where names of wars would sometimes be blank.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes wars ledger would be blank completely.
- Fixed a problem where sometimes names of countries would be blank.
- Fixed a problem where country-specific ledger wouldn't display more than 9 idea groups
- Bonuses from girondists & rev target & rev republic/empire should now be accounted for properly
- Conversion of infantry/cavalry/artillery fire/shock damage into respective combat abilities should now work properly.