Skanderbeg is a web-based save parser & analyzer for Paradox Interactive's Grand Strategy Games
built on the Clausewitz engine(currently only Europa Universalis IV is supported). Upon uploading
the save to the server, you get access to a fancy interactive map and a detailed ledger, which includes
some of the data that you can already view in game, but also some unique.
Some of the most interesting features of EU4 save analyzer include:
- Casualties mapmode showing how many soldiers lost their lives in given province
- Improvement mapmode, showing the growth of each province in the world
- Export map to a .png file which has higher resolution than in-game map and includes borders of provinces
Important note: Skanderbeg is NOT in any way related to Paradox Interactive or its Clausewitz Engine.
- Military ledger, showing how each country's army compares to others quality and quantity wise. This ledger utilizes a special system to measure country's army quality called effective discipline.
You can read more about it in the documentation.
- Wars ledger, showing history of all wars and battles, including information such as casualties, troops used etc.
- Efficiency metrics sub-ledger, showing you how efficiently you built your country
- Mana and ducats usage ledgers, showing where each country has spent its monarch points and money.
Contact with us
If you would like to contact us, ask some questions, suggest something or report some bug, the
easiest way to do so is by joining our Discord available here
If you would be interested in supporting us with maintaining the server etc. we have a Patreon page here
Skanderbeg would have never been born without support of some of our friends.
We'd like to give special mentions to:
- Distinct, for explaining how the game works, creating and maintaining the effective discipline system
as well as many great suggestions regarding the whole tool and simply being a nice guy.
- Serenade, for explaining how the game works
- nixx, for creating the base version of de-ironmanizer(paperman)
- purple porcupine, for many great suggestions regarding the tool overall as well as pointing some of its early bugs
- Orcinspace Duggs, Kai Kogler, leonissenbaum, for constructive criticism and positivity
- Paradox Interactive, for being the greatest game developer in the universe